Monday, November 3, 2008

A Bunny's Big Day

Tomorrow is it! The big day is here. I am blogging right now while I prepare the chicken wings for my party!!!!. It is getting pretty hot in here. But while I am doing this, I am going to go ahead and call the election for Barry Obama. I may even begin to gloat!!!!

As far as my call goes, I will be conservative and say that Barry gets at least 340 electoral votes and wins by >5% of the popular vote. I have been following Pollster and RCP all day (since dad forgot to leave my cage open, ughhh that really fluffs my fur!!!!). The tide of change has seemed to remain constant. Since I am a bunny, and bunnyism is far worse than racism these days (we are legitimate pets damn it!), I am going to say we will not see a Bradley Effect and likely will see a voter turnout that is far more expansive than the pollsters have based their prediction on. Watch out for those youths. Well, I need to get back to the wings, so let this bunny hop aboard the change train with her prediction. Tomorrow will be a celebration like no other!!!!

No comments: