Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dinner Time

For all you herbivores out there, this post is for you. As I have observed on my trips to the store with dad, food prices are starting to get out of control. Since I am not a skilled blogger to bring any income in, and dad is poor, this presents some problems for my consumption of greens. (Parsley is up to 89 cents a bunch now). That is why I am going to start growing my own greens. Not only is it fun, but its cheap and good for the environment. For all you rabbits out there, you really need to get in on the ground level of this booming bunny agriculture industry. For all you humans, I realize this is old hat, but I hear that it is more fulfilling to eat something you have grown yourself or killed with your bare hands (Hey humans, Leave those rabbits alone!).

No comments: