Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Pad and Set Up



In the spirit of election season, and the candidates fully disclosing everything from their lives, their health records, their tax records, to their associations and affiliations, I thought it only fair that I disclose my set up. I hope this will dispell any rumors that I am not actually blogging (Dave!!). It is a sweet set up. The shelf dad put into my cage to hold my laptop (that damn PoS Gateway! I will be asking my cousin, the infamous easter bunny, for a new one) is perfect height so that I that I can quickly and effectively touch the keys with my paws without getting paw tunnel syndrome. This is especially important because it is very hard to get bunny insurance today due to the relative increase in prices and the expansive "preexisting conditions" that I have. This is where all my posting occurs. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Hepworth said...

Listen Hops. You should be grateful for what you have instead of bitching about what you've been given. Also, tell your cousin I only want the plastic candy filled eggs from now on. No more of the hard boiled bullshit - its bad for my cholesterol.

Brad V said...

Wait - is that a Jason Williams yard sign in your cage?

Who are you voting for in the DA race, Hops?

Hops A. said...

Brad,

It is a David Williams sign. I am excited for you to come over tomorrow so we can talk politics. I have been waiting for this moment for what seems like my entire life. I unfortunately cannot vote because I am 1 and 3/4 bunny years. You need to be 2 and 3/4 bunny years to vote.